If you believe you are ready for a Gravitas Golden Retriever, this is our process for puppy placement:
- Puppy Application
- Upon approval of your application, we will send you a sales contract that you will send back signed and with a $500 deposit towards the $4,000 purchase price. Contracts are only sent after Step 1 is approved.
- Receipt of signed contract & deposit will put you on our waitlist for upcoming puppies.
- Once a litter is born that may have your future puppy, we will contact you!
- We do NOT place puppies on a first-come-first-serve basis. Instead we try to match puppies to their new homes based on a number of variables. We will work very closely with you on this, however we take this decision very seriously and believe it is in everyone’s best interest!
- Puppies will go home at 8 weeks old.
- Additional training & longer stays with us are available at a discounted board and train rate.
What we provide with your puppy:
- Written sales agreement
- A puppy whose parents have had all breed standard health testing including: hips, elbows, eyes & cardiac.
- A puppy raised with a dog trainer & behavior consultant, in our home, with our kids and family (2 & 4 legged!)
- Limited AKC registration
- AKC Reunite Microchip
- Puppy will have been seen by a veterinarian and have first set of vaccinations & deworming
- A private webpage for your puppy’s litter that helps you prepare but also get all the puppy fixes you need! The page includes: training advice, shopping lists, & updates on the puppies (photos & videos!)